11/26/2012

Get to Know Us!


Get to know us!

Hey lovelies!  Here’s a short list of facts about us! Enjoy!

 

Questions for Natalie!

What’s your favorite color? Scarlett or gold. I love these colors!

Describe your style. Umm I don’t think I actually have a set style…I’d probably say a little spunky with whimsical.

What’s your favorite movie? It’s a tie between The Outsiders, Clueless, Pretty in Pink, Nick and Norah, Easy A, The Breakfast Club, The Harry Potter Series, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings series, and Some like It Hot.

What do you do on your free time? Design clothes, play the piano, listen to music, exercise, read, or draw!

What’s your favorite hair style? I like leaving my hair natural most days since its really curly, but when I use heat I like doing a sort of 1940-50 throw back look!

What’s your favorite piece of clothing? I really like this shirt I have that is black with red, orange and yellow designs on it! It’s so pretty!

What’s your favorite animal? I like lions, deer, sparrows, and horses!

Where do you shop most? Ummmm I haven’t been shopping lately sooooo I’m going to say Maurice’s?

What career do you want to have? I’d love to be a fashion designer and a songwriter!

Heels, or flip flops? Heels.

What’s your favorite band/singer? NO I DON’T LIKE THIS QUESTION.

 Do you play any sports? I used to play volleyball a lot, but now I really like yoga and walking/running

What are your favorite activities/hobbies? Listening to music, reading, Tumblr, blogging, piano, and singing (even though I am horrible at it).

What’s your favorite TV show? Doctor Who, Vampire Diaries, Ru Paul, Modern Family, and Would I Lie to You

Who are 2 celebrities that Sam reminds you of? Taylor Swift and Zoey Dechannel

What do you see yourself doing in 2-3 years? Hopefully in my 3rd year in college, but going into University (if that makes sense), hopefully overseas!

Describe Sam’s personality. Bubbly and random! But she really is the sweetest and nicest and she can really make anybody smile (while still being able to wield a weapon haha!!)

If Sam was a genre of music, what would it be? Definitely pop! She’s so bubbly and fun, there’s no doubt!

 

Questions for Sam!

What’s your favorite color? Red, because it stands out!

Describe your style. I would say spunky chic, with a touch of class!

What’s your favorite movie? I would have to say it’s a tie between Elf, and Leap Year!

What do you do on your free time? I love listening to music and Reading my bible!

What’s your favorite hair style? Taylor swift curls! They are perfect for every occasion!

What’s your favorite piece of clothing? I Love sweaters! They’re so fuzzy!

What’s your favorite animal? Polar bears!

Where do you shop most? Forever 21 and Target!

What career do you want to have? I would love to be a singer/actress!

Heels, or flip flops? Flip flops! You can’t wear heals at the beach!

What’s your favorite band/singer? Taylor Swift for the rest of my life!

Do you play any sports? Yes I’ve been dancing for 8 years now if that counts!

What are your favorite activities/hobbies? Fashion, bogging, camping, dance, singing and cooking!

What’s your favorite TV show? Duck dynasty! I have an obsession!

Who are 2 celebrities that Natalie reminds you of? Dakota fanning and Reese Witherspoon!

What do you see yourself doing in 2-3 years? Finishing up high school!

    If Natalie was a genre of music, what would it be? Pop music! She’s so energetic and fun!

Describe Natalie’s personality. Fun loving, hilarious, talented, creative and so good at making people smile!
 
That's all for now! Talk to you next time lovelies!
Sam & Natalie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment